Once Upon a Time, Writing Was Tactile…
Writing was pen on paper or hammering away on a typewriter. Those arduous hours spent composing poetry, fiction, and factual works were left to the Hemingway sort. A love of the written word was key to successful “word art,” which hasn’t really changed much when it comes to today’s “written” words on the web.
A writer is an invaluable tool in any business. We can research, develop and finalize any multi-volume presentations or projects needed, or we can sum up your day in a microblog. Much like public speaking, music or visual arts, not everyone is comfortable enough to “put themselves out there” in any sort of permanence.
That’s where professional writing saves the day. No more “write fright” or shoddy marketing materials. Just like you wouldn’t trust your precious car to an untrained mechanic, a professional writer is there to make sure that YOU and your business look great on paper, or on a screen.
MojoWriting Writing & Editing Services in Northern Virginia & Northwest Arkansas.
- eBooks: Showcase your expertise or enhance your professional brand with a downloadable book.
- Online Courses & Presentations: Teaching others the “how to” takes great writing, structure, and strategy.
- Blogging: Products, services, search engine ranking or professional business branding with a voice that is all you.
- Articles: Like the research desk at the library, the proof is out there… and we’ll find it.
- Web content: Your “About Me” page is just as important as your inventory content; let your expertise and personality shine.
- Ghostwriting: When you want to BE a great writer, but you don’t have the time, we’ll let you take the credit for our work!