MojoWriting is All About Your Business, Your Brand and Your Voice On the Web.
From Chelsea Snyder, owner of MojoWriting: I’ve been a professional writer for over 20 years, and I have been doing SEO and web content long before anyone could even brag about getting a website to the top of every search engine on the planet.
Basically, I’ve been doing online marketing since online marketing was a thing.
That means a lot, especially to business owners. I know what it takes to trust another person or company with your company’s image or brand. It is vital it is to have a good relationship with that entity or person, given the power of the written (or digital) word, not to mention your web presence or social media reputation.
Things I’ve learned to hate in the last 20+ years I’ve been working online:
- SEO spam that “guarantees” you top search engine rankings.
- People who hold websites, unfinished eBooks or other intellectual property hostage if a client relationship doesn’t go their way.
- Coconut. That’s another story.
What I love about working online:
- No two businesses are the same, from products and services to the people involved; from owners and employees to customers and critics.
- Finding a “voice” that gives a business its wings online is an accomplishment… and a challenge that changes each day.
- Information, information, information. 24/7.
In short, riding the tides of online marketing and digital strategy has given me plenty of time to learn, grow and produce quality content and strategy for clients. Plus, I love what I do. Online marketing doesn’t have to be stressful. There’s enough of that in life and in business. It does need a professional voice, professional web content and, well, MojoWriting.
Why MojoWriting, though? The answer you seek is here: WHY, MOJO, WHY?
Contact us today to find out more. We’re on Twitter, LinkedIn, and on the MojoWriting Facebook Page.